- P.A.C.E. Nevada – Bridging the Gap Between Pediatric and Adult Cardiology
- Heart Families of Nevada - Provides emotional support to CHD families from families who know.
- Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada – Their mission is to enlighten the public by promoting a positive understanding of Down syndrome in the community and be a source of support, information and education.
- Make A Wish Southern Nevada – Grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical conditions in the Southern Nevada area.
- Ronald McDonald House, Greater Las Vegas – Provides temporary housing for families who travel to Las Vegas to receive critical medical treatment for their children.
- Nevada Donor Network – Their core purpose is to provide hope strength and life to more than 2 million people in the state of Nevada and thousands of potential transplant recipients across the country.