Organ Transplant Resources
- Nevada Donor Network – Their core purpose is to provide hope strength and life to more than 2 million people in the state of Nevada and thousands of potential transplant recipients across the country.
- American Organ Transplant Association – Helps patients lead happy, productive lives by helping them to obtain and sustain transplantation.
- Children’s Organ Transplant Association – Helps children and young adults who need a life-saving transplant by providing fundraising assistance and family support.
- Donate Life America – Committed to increasing organ, eye and tissue donation.
- National Foundation for Transplants – Offers fundraising assistance for organ and tissue transplant patients across the country.
- Transplant Recipients International Organization, Inc. – Committed to improving the quality of life of transplant candidates, recipients, their families and the families of organ and tissue donors.
- The United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) – Manages the nation’s organ transplant system under contract with the federal government.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services/OrganDonor.gov – U.S. government-provided information on organ and tissue donation and transplantation.