2022 Smart Heart Scholarship
Each year, Children’s Heart Foundation awards a $3,000 scholarship to two students attending a four-year college or trade school.
The applicant must have been diagnosed with a congenital heart defect AND must be currently under the care of a NEVADA Pediatric Cardiologist – in addition they must meet certain academic qualifications as outlined on the application.
Important Dates and Information
- Applications will open on November 1, 2021
- Application and all required documents are to be received by Children’s Heart Foundation no later than February 1, 2022
- A scholarship committee made up of multiple community members will judge the entries.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by Monday, April 15, 2022 or as soon as administratively possible.
- See application for eligibility details.